Set up by Artist for Artists
Creative Writing Workshop
At Cafe Nisse, Wind street, Swansea
The 10 week course will cover all aspects of completing a book
- Your plan of action!
- Fiction, Children’s, Adults or topical
- Your big start, capturing your audience
- Developing your idea, characters and story
- Tips and recommendations while writing your book
- Delivering the main body of your story
- Bringing it to a memorable end
- Editing and proof reading, is it good enough to publish?
- Your front cover, will it invite readers in? How to get the most from you cover
- Your illustrations and back cover, storyboarding for your book
- Publishing your book, ISBN, Copyright, Epub and Print
- Promoting and advertising your Book
UK Arts Directory is piloting a scheme with Tin Hut Tales to support new writers with their quest to complete their book and publish it. The course will be facilitated by Clive Pearce and Jeff Phillips. Both are established writers and authors of published books. They specialise in different genres from children’s books, Teen books, Humour and poetry. Jeff is a lifelong experienced artist and has completed storyboards for an independent film company in London.
Once you have completed the course you will have the option of submitting the completed work, within 1 year, to Tin Hut Tales who will Epub your work and promote it on their website and on the UK Arts Directory. You and your work will be advertised nationally with the UK Arts Directory from the date your book is published.
This 10 week course will be held every Tuesday between 18.30-21.00 at Cafe Nisse, where coffee will be provided on arrival. The course will cost £180.00. A deposit of £100.00 is payable two weeks in advance and is non-refundable. Start date will be confirm as soon as possible, we are aiming to start in July 2013. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bookmearead.com or www.ukartsdirectory.com